1 - Information Collection
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit or use the Services, including without limitation:
- The time, date and duration of your visit to the Services;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded; and
- Server log information.
At this time the Services do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "do not track" instructions.
2 - Use of Information
- Provide you with the content, offers, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about services, offers, promotions and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Engage in market research and marketing and promotional activities;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer and better understand how visitors are interacting with the Services;
- Protect our company, our customers and/or the Services;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services and manage your account; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3 - Sharing of Information
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliated entities for a variety of reasons, including business, operational, and marketing purposes.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with companies with which we work.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as, without limitation, those that may host the Services, provide content, manage databases, perform analyses, process payments or send communications for us).
- In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale, assignment or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a corporate restructuring, merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other Parties With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
- Tell-a-Friend Features. We may disclose your name and email address to your friend if you use a tell-a-friend feature to send that friend information about us or our partners’ products or services.
We allow limited third parties to place and read their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics. We do not control how those third parties use that information.
We will not share information that we collect with third parties for the third party's direct marketing purposes. We also will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to any third party unless disclosed to you at the time of your submission of such information or you later consent to that use.
4 - Data Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for any access to or use of the Services using your account username and password, whether or not authorized by you. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account username and/or password or any other breach of security.
5 - Data Integrity
6 - Social Networking Services
We also may work with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you may be able to use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
7 - Children's Privacy
9 - Links to Third Party Sites
10 - California Privacy Rights
Circus King Productions
529 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10017.
Your Choices and Your Information
Last Updated: March 11, 2020.